struts-user mailing list archives

From fea jabi <zy...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Struts2 resource bundle labels not showing up
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 14:19:07 GMT
I really appreciate you helping me. But, still having issues.

Under "resources" folder  -----> which is a source folder(getting copied to \WEB-INF\classes)
I added the below files
struts.properties
test.properties

In struts.properties
struts.custom.i18n.resources=test

Also, tried adding this in struts.xml
<struts>
     <constant name="struts.devMode" value="true" />

     <constant name="struts.custom.i18n.resources" value="test.properties" />

Both didn't work. Am I missing something?

> From: lukaszlenart@apache.org
> Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 15:45:48 +0200
> Subject: Re: Struts2 resource bundle labels not showing up
> To: user@struts.apache.org

> > I tried setting the default-action-ref in struts.xml as below. That didn't work.
Also, I tried placing the properties in the package.properties that didn't work either. Do
I need to do any setting for package.properties to work. Tried placing it within the "com.xxx.actions"
and outside as well.

> >         <package name="test_default" extends="struts-default" namespace="/"><result-types>
                 <result-type name="tiles" class="org.apache.struts2.views.tiles.TilesResult"
/>