struts-user mailing list archives

From fea jabi <zy...@hotmail.com>
Subject <sj:autocompleter> dependable
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2015 19:59:49 GMT
 I am new to struts2 and need help with the struts2 jquery autocompleter tag

Have an object

Publisher

code

description

In Action

getPublishers()

I am trying to use 2 dependable sj:autocompleter tags. In both it should display the Publishers
list but

 in one it should display the description of publisher and in another it should display the
code

If the user changes discription in one of the autocompleter then it should change the code
and vise versa on the second autocompleter.

I am not not sure how the selected value goes to the action class. I'll want the selected
publisher to be set to corresponding Publisher object selected to the selectedPublisherOfPublisherDescription
attribute.

How will it change the second autocompleter code on change of the first one. But, it's not
working. Your help is appreciated.

I tried the below

		<sj:autocompleter

				id="publisherDescriptionId"

				name="publisherDescription"

				value="%{selectedPublisherOfPublisherDescription}"

				list="%{publishers}"

				listValue="description"

				listKey="code"

				selectBox="true"

				selectBoxIcon="true"

				label="Publisher Description"

				onChangeTopics="publisherChange"

		     />

		<sj:autocompleter

				id="publisherCodeId"

				name="publisherCode"

				value="%{selectedPublisherOfMPublisherCode}"

				list="%{publishers}"

				listValue="code"

				listKey="description"

				selectBox="true"