struts-user mailing list archives

From fea jabi <zy...@hotmail.com>
Subject OGNL error --- Unexpected Exception caught setting ... on 'class.........
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2015 23:42:36 GMT
 Have a Publisher class with attributes
Publisher --->class
name
code

Action class
private String[] publisherName;
List<Publisher> publishers= new ArrayList<Publisher>();

getters and setters for the same too in it.

JSP
		<sj:autocompleter
id="publisherNameId"

name="publisherName"

list="%{publishers}"

listValue="name"

listKey="code"

listLabel="code"

selectBox="true"

selectBoxIcon="true"

key="label.publisherName"

onChangeTopics="publisherNameChange"

onFocusTopics="publisherNameFocus"

onSelectTopics="publisherNameSelect"

size="34"

maxlength="34"

/>

When I don't select anything in autocompleter and submit the form seeing this in console
Unexpected Exception caught setting 'publisherName' on 'class com.xxx.createAction: Error
setting expression 'publisherName' with value ['', ]

when I select something in autocompleter and submit the form seeing this in console
Unexpected Exception caught setting 'publisherName' on 'class com.xxx.createAction: Error
setting expression 'publisherName' with value ['macode2', ]
Unexpected Exception caught setting 'publisherName_widget' on 'class com.xxx.createAction:
Error setting expression 'publisherName_widget' with value ['macode2', ]

Is this the right way to declare in the Action class for autocompleter?
Please need help on this.