struts-user mailing list archives

From fea jabi <zy...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Struts2 resource bundle labels not showing up
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 13:34:41 GMT
I tried setting the default-action-ref in struts.xml as below. That didn't work. Also, I tried
placing the properties in the package.properties that didn't work either. Do I need to do
any setting for package.properties to work. Tried placing it within the "com.xxx.actions"
and outside as well.

	<package name="test_default" extends="struts-default" namespace="/"><result-types>
                 <result-type name="tiles" class="org.apache.struts2.views.tiles.TilesResult"
/>

</result-types>
<default-action-ref name="login"/>
<action name="testPortal" >
                  <result type="tiles">login</result>

</action>
<action name="login" class="com.xxx.actions.LoginAction">