struts-user mailing list archives

From fea jabi <zy...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Struts2 resource bundle labels not showing up
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2015 12:50:13 GMT
Sorry, here is my Struts.xml.  Thanks, for trying to help me.

Struts.xml

	   <action name="testPortal" >

	         <result type="tiles">login</result>

	   </action>

	   <action name="login" class="com.xxx.actions.LoginAction">

	         <result name="success" type="tiles">home</result>

	         <result name="notAuthorized" type="tiles">notAuthorized</result>

	         <result name="input" type="tiles">login</result>

	   </action>

URL I am using to lauch is http://localhost:9080/Test/testPortal.action

Do I need to create and have the properties set in the TestPortalAction.properties too??

Do I need to have same properties in both TestPortalAction.properties and LoginAction.properties
as well??