struts-user mailing list archives

From Alireza Fattahi <afatt...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Struts 2 'top' object in struts 2.5
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2015 14:22:56 GMT
Also Asked at:  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/32816417/struts-2-top-object-in-struts-2-5

 ~Regards,
~~Alireza Fattahi
      From: Alireza Fattahi <afattahi@yahoo.com.INVALID>
 Sent: Monday, 28 September 2015, 17:49
 Subject: Struts 2 'top' object in struts 2.5

According to http://struts.apache.org/docs/s2-026.html :
 Support for expression using top will be dropped in upcoming Struts version 2.5!
We used the top object in lots of jsp pages as below (which shows a list of currencyTypes
and look up the name from struts messages):<s:select name = "selectedCurrencyType"
          list = "currencyTypes"
      listKey = "top"
    listValue = "%{getText('acc.currencyType.'+top)}" />It currently works with struts
2.3.24.1 but according to above comment, will above select box works for 2.5, or we will not
have the top reference any more?! If this is true, please let me know how should we fix above
select?!
 Also asked at: Struts 2 'top' object in struts 2.5

|   |
| Struts 2 'top' object in struts 2.5According to http://struts.apache.org/docs/s2-026.html
: Support for expression using top will be dropped in upcoming Struts version 2.5! We used
the top object in ... |
|  |
| View on stackoverflow.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

 ~Regards,
~~Alireza Fattahi