struts-user mailing list archives

From fea jabi <zy...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: sjg:grid in modal window not getting displayed atall
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2015 14:25:32 GMT
Adding one more action configuration to this of struts.xml

> From: zyxrm@hotmail.com
> To: user@struts.apache.org
> Subject: sjg:grid in modal window not getting displayed atall
> Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2015 09:53:36 -0400
>
> I am trying to use sjg:grid in a modal window which is opened from a tabbed panel.
>

> Have the below code. Everything seams right to me. The modal window opens and displays
other stuff but the grid is not getting displayed atall. The getJSON() in the action class
is never getting called.

> I did similar code in another page and it worked fine. Only difference being now I am
trying it on the modal window.

> Please need help with this. Not sure what am I missing here.
>

>searchDepartment.jsp....Code

> 	<s:url var="searchResultsUrl" action="grid/searchResultsAJAXAction"/>
>
>     <sjg:grid
>
>     	id="id"
>
>     	caption="Testing"
>
>         dataType="json"
>
>         href="%{searchResultsUrl}"
>
>         pager="true"
>
>         gridModel="searchResults"
>
>         rowList="10,15,20"
>
>         rowNum="15"
>
>         rownumbers="true"
>
>         viewrecords="true"
>
>         autowidth="true"
>
>         navigator="true"
>
>         navigatorAdd="false"
>
>         navigatorViewOptions="{height:280, width:500}"
>
>         navigatorDelete="true"
>
>         navigatorDeleteOptions="{height:280, width:500,reloadAfterSubmit:true}"
>
>         navigatorEdit="false"
>
>         navigatorRefresh="true"
>
>         navigatorSearch="false"
>
>         multiselect="true"
>
>         onSelectRowTopics="rowselect"
>
>         loadonce="true"
>
> 	>
>
>         <sjg:gridColumn name="deptNumber" index="deptNumber" title="Department Number"
key="true" sortable="true"/>

>         <sjg:gridColumn name="deptDescription" index="deptDescription" title="Department
Description" sortable="false"/>

> </sjg:grid>
>

> struts.xml<package name="app_default" extends="struts-default" namespace="/">

	     <action name="searchDepartment" class="xxx.CreateDepartmentAction">

	            <result>/jsp/searchDepartment.jsp</result>

	             <result name="input">searchDepartment</result>

	     </action>

</package>