struts-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Chris <christal...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Some problems with Struts-mailreader
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 18:38:42 GMT
>
> It was bug in Struts, so you must use the latest SNAPSHOT
>I'm sorry , I don't know how I can use Snapshots.
 


     Le Vendredi 30 octobre 2015 16h06, Chris <christalkto@yahoo.fr> a écrit :
   

 Thanks, 
That is true , I missed to speak about SNAPSHOTS , because I didn't understand what it means.I'll
try.
Regards,
Chris
 


    Le Vendredi 30 octobre 2015 16h01, Chris <christalkto@yahoo.fr> a écrit :
  

 PS : I will not change my old struts-mailreader sampleBut there is some differences in mailreader-support.xml
file : 
old version 
<actionname="Login_*" method="{1}" class="mailreader2.Login">            <resultname="input">/Login.jsp</result>           
<result name="cancel"type="redirectAction">Welcome</result>           
<resulttype="redirectAction">MainMenu</result>            <result
name="expired"type="chain">ChangePassword</result>            <exception-mapping                   exception="org.apache.struts.apps.mailreader.dao.ExpiredPasswordException"                   result="expired"/>           
<interceptor-refname="guest"/>        </action>  New version ( doesn't
work ) The new jsp files are in a jsp directory.But do we need to write /WEB-INF ?
       <action name="Login_*"  method="{1}"class="mailreader2.Login">           
<resultname="input">/WEB-INF/jsp/Login.jsp</result>            <result
name="cancel"type="redirectAction">Welcome</result>            <resulttype="redirectAction">MainMenu</result>           
<result name="expired"type="chain">ChangePassword</result>           
<exception-mapping                   exception="org.apache.struts.apps.mailreader.dao.ExpiredPasswordException"  
                 result="expired"/>            <interceptor-refname="guest"/>       
</action>

Regards, 
Chris 


    Le Vendredi 30 octobre 2015 15h50, Chris <christalkto@yahoo.fr> a écrit :
  

 Hello, 

https://github.com/apache/struts-examples/tree/master/mailreader     changed 26 days ago....
http://wwwftp.ciril.fr/pub/apache//struts/2.5-BETA2/struts-2.5-BETA2-all.zip

The problem is still there. 
I downloaded again and again, the GitHub mailreader example, and the Struts2.5 BETA2 all.jar
again. 
But there is no doubt, it doesn't work.when Logon or Cancel button is submitted.
2015-10-30 15:49:00,761 ERROR [http-bio-8080-exec-16] dispatcher.Dispatcher (Dispatcher.java:587)
- Could not find action or result: /st2_ex_18_mailreader/Login.do
com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationException: This method: execute for action Login
is not allowed!
    at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxy.prepare(DefaultActionProxy.java:200)
~[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
    at org.apache.struts2.factory.StrutsActionProxy.prepare(StrutsActionProxy.java:63)
~[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
    at org.apache.struts2.factory.StrutsActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(StrutsActionProxyFactory.java:37)
~[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
    at com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(DefaultActionProxyFactory.java:58)
~[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
    at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:543) [struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
    at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ExecuteOperations.executeAction(ExecuteOperations.java:81)
[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
    at org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.doFilter(StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.java:102)
[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
[catalina.jar:7.0.34]
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
[catalina.jar:7.0.34]
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
[catalina.jar:7.0.34]
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
[catalina.jar:7.0.34]
    at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
[catalina.jar:7.0.34]
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171) [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99) [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
    at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936) [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
    at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
[catalina.jar:7.0.34]
    at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407) [catalina.jar:7.0.34]
    at org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
[tomcat-coyote.jar:7.0.34]
    at org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
[tomcat-coyote.jar:7.0.34]
    at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:312)
[tomcat-coyote.jar:7.0.34]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
[?:1.7.0_15]
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
[?:1.7.0_15]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722) [?:1.7.0_15]



Struts Problem Report
  Struts has detected an unhandled exception: 
| Messages: |    
  - This method: execute for action Login is not allowed!
 |


Stacktraces
 This method: execute for action Login is not allowed! - [unknown location]      com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxy.prepare(DefaultActionProxy.java:200)
    org.apache.struts2.factory.StrutsActionProxy.prepare(StrutsActionProxy.java:63)
    org.apache.struts2.factory.StrutsActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(StrutsActionProxyFactory.java:37)
    com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(DefaultActionProxyFactory.java:58)
    org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:543)
    org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ExecuteOperations.executeAction(ExecuteOperations.java:81)
    org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.doFilter(StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.java:102)
    org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
    org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
    org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
    org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
    org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
    org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
    org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
    org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)
    org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
    org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
    org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
    org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
    org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:312)
    java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
    java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
    java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
    You are seeing this page because development mode is enabled. Development mode, or devMode,
enables extradebugging behaviors and reports to assist developers. To disable this mode, set: 
struts.devMode=false
in your WEB-INF/classes/struts.properties file. 

 


    Le Vendredi 30 octobre 2015 11h37, Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlenart@apache.org> a écrit
:
  

 Daniel

It is a different topic, not really related to your issue.

2015-10-30 11:34 GMT+01:00 Daniel Hernáez <d.hernaez@dosiper.com>:
> I changed to 2.3.24.1 and I am getting a different error now:
>
> "There is no Action mapped for namespace [/] and action name [Person] associated with
context path [/wildcard-method-selection]."
>
> I just changed the filter in web.xml to adapt the new version (<filter-class>org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ng.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter</filter-class>).
None of the actions works now.
>
> Saludos / Regards,
> Daniel Hernáez
> International Technical Service
>
> Mobile: +34 699 140 596
> Landline: +34 987 470 155
>
>
>
>
> -----Mensaje original-----
> De: Lukasz Lenart [mailto:lukaszlenart@apache.org]
> Enviado el: viernes, 30 de octubre de 2015 10:59
> Para: Struts Users Mailing List <user@struts.apache.org>
> Asunto: Re: Some problems with Struts-mailreader
>
> It was bug in Struts, so you must use the latest SNAPSHOT
>
> 2015-10-30 10:57 GMT+01:00 Chris <christalkto@yahoo.fr>:
>> Hi,- I'll try soon
>> - But Git Hub says "Already up-to-date"
>> - And I saw <action name="Login_*" method="{1}" and Thanks , but it was not a
real problem.
>> - like the "problem" with a wrong path /pages/Error.jsp instead
>> /WEB-INF/jsp/Error.jsp
>> - the problem is : Login or Cancel submit are bugging.
>> - Could you please says the all jar files , for mailreader ?
>> Regards,
>> Chris
>>
>>
>>
>>      Le Vendredi 30 octobre 2015 9h23, Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlenart@apache.org>
a écrit :
>>
>>
>>  Fixed, thanks!
>>
>> 2015-10-30 8:52 GMT+01:00 Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlenart@apache.org>:
>>> My bad, was using BETA1 :(
>>>
>>> 2015-10-30 8:50 GMT+01:00 Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlenart@apache.org>:
>>>> It works, just fetched the latest version and everything is ok, no
>>>> errors, exceptions. Please check if you are using the latest version
>>>> from Git
>>>>
>>>> 2015-10-30 8:42 GMT+01:00 Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlenart@apache.org>:
>>>>> Looks like a bug in 2.5. The Login action is defined as follow
>>>>>
>>>>> <action name="Login_*" method="{1}" class="mailreader2.Login">
>>>>>
>>>>> which means any method should be allowed - I'm going to check that
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> Regards
>>>>> --
>>>>> Łukasz
>>>>> + 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/
>>>>>
>>>>> 2015-10-28 12:21 GMT+01:00 Chris <christalkto@yahoo.fr>:
>>>>>> Hello,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I have some problems with the "new" mailreader sample in the
>>>>>> linkhttps://github.com/apache/struts-examples/tree/master/mailread
>>>>>> er  with Struts 2.5 BETA2
>>>>>>
>>>>>> PS :  my old mailreader example 2.3.16 works perfectly.And I try
to translate the tour.html to unterstand.
>>>>>> But with the new one..Here are my lib or jar files
>>>>>> - Struts2.5 BETA2 ( the same as form-xml-validation)
>>>>>> - struts2-junit-plugin-2.5-BETA2.jar
>>>>>> - struts-mailreader-dao-1.3.8.jar
>>>>>> - spring-core-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar
>>>>>> - spring-test-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar
>>>>>> - commons-logging-1.1.3.jar
>>>>>> - commons-beanutils-1.9.2.jar
>>>>>> - commons-digester-2.1.jar
>>>>>> First, the Login.jsp with good values ("user" and "pass") gives
>>>>>> this error ( And The Cancel button too!)
>>>>>>
>>>>>> = = = = = = = = = =  = = = = = = = =  = = = = = = =  = = =
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Struts Problem Report
>>>>>>  Struts has detected an unhandled exception:
>>>>>> | Messages: |
>>>>>>    - This method: execute for action Login is not allowed!
>>>>>>  |
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Stacktraces
>>>>>>  This method: execute for action Login is not allowed! - [unknown
location]      com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxy.prepare(DefaultActionProxy.java:200)
>>>>>>    org.apache.struts2.factory.StrutsActionProxy.prepare(StrutsActionProxy.java:63)
>>>>>>    org.apache.struts2.factory.StrutsActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(StrutsActionProxyFactory.java:37)
>>>>>>    com.opensymphony.xwork2.DefaultActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy(DefaultActionProxyFactory.java:58)
>>>>>>    org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction(Dispatcher.java:543)
>>>>>>    org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ExecuteOperations.executeAction(ExecuteOperations.java:81)
>>>>>>    org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.doFilter(StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.java:102)
>>>>>>    org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
>>>>>>    org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>>>>>>    org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
>>>>>>    org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:123)
>>>>>>    org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
>>>>>>    org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:171)
>>>>>>    org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:99)
>>>>>>    org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)
>>>>>>    org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:118)
>>>>>>    org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:407)
>>>>>>    org.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1004)
>>>>>>    org.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:589)
>>>>>>    org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:312)
>>>>>>    java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>>>>>>    java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>>>>>>    java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
>>>>>>      You are seeing this page because development mode is enabled.
>>>>>> Development mode, or devMode, enables extradebugging behaviors and
reports to assist developers. To disable this mode, set:  struts.devMode=false in your WEB-INF/classes/struts.properties
file.
>>>>>> = = = = = = = = = =  = = = = = = = =  = = = = = = =  = = =
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> |  |
>>>>>> |  |  |  |  |  |  |  |
>>>>>> | apache/struts-examplesstruts-examples - Mirror of Apache Struts
>>>>>> | |  | Afficher sur github.com | Aperçu par Yahoo |  |  |
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org
>>
>>
>>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org




  



  
Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message