struts-user mailing list archives

From Christoph Nenning <Christoph.Nenn...@lex-com.net>
Subject Re: Poblem with bean-validation ( Git-Hub) and struts2-bean-validation-plugin-2.5-BETA2.jar
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2015 11:57:19 GMT
This seems to be the problem:

> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/thoughtworks/xstream/XStream

So there is a missing dependency to xstream. Not sure who needs it and why
it is not in maven pom. Please try to add it manually.

Regards,
Christoph

> From: Chris <christalkto@yahoo.fr>
> <user@struts.apache.org>,
> Date: 08.10.2015 13:45
> Subject: Re: Poblem with bean-validation ( Git-Hub) and struts2-
> bean-validation-plugin-2.5-BETA2.jar
>

> Hi Johannes, Thank You, but it's wrong again if I add the rest-
> plugin.\struts2-rest-plugin-2.5-BETA2.jar...;
> So, I should use BETA1 ... or better Struts 2.3.24.1
>  wdyt ?
> PS : The Web link "Edit your information" gives this error
> Struts Problem Report
>
> Struts has detected an unhandled exception:
> Messages:
>
>     com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream
>     com/thoughtworks/xstream/XStream
>     java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>     java.lang.RuntimeException:
>     java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
>     java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>
> File:     org/apache/catalina/loader/WebappClassLoader.java
> Line number:     1 714
> Stacktraces
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
> java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException:
>
>     com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl
> $MethodInjector.inject(ContainerImpl.java:289)
>     com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.inject
> (ContainerImpl.java:470)
>     com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$6.call
> (ContainerImpl.java:507)
>     com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$6.call
> (ContainerImpl.java:505)
>     com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.callInContext
> (ContainerImpl.java:560)
>     com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.inject
> (ContainerImpl.java:505)
>     org.apache.struts2.rest.RestActionProxyFactory.createActionProxy
> (RestActionProxyFactory.java:52)
>     org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.serviceAction
> (Dispatcher.java:543)
>     org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.ExecuteOperations.executeAction
> (ExecuteOperations.java:81)

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.doFilter
> (StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.java:102)
>     org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter
> (ApplicationFilterChain.java:243)
>     org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter
> (ApplicationFilterChain.java:210)
>     org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke
> (StandardWrapperValve.java:222)
>     org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke
> (StandardContextValve.java:123)
>     org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke
> (AuthenticatorBase.java:472)
>     org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke
> (StandardHostValve.java:171)
>     org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke
> (ErrorReportValve.java:99)

org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:936)
> [...]
> 2015-10-08 13:28:21,826 WARN  [http-bio-8080-exec-10]
> providers.InterceptorBuilder (InterceptorBuilder.java:74) - Unable
> to load config class org.apache.struts2.rest.ContentTypeInterceptor
> at interceptor - jar:file:/D:/NetBeansProjects/struts-2.5%20Beta2/
> struts2examples.2.5.beta2/22_bean-validation/build/web/WEB-INF/lib/
> struts2-rest-plugin-2.5-BETA2.jar!/struts-plugin.xml:60:94 probably
> due to a missing jar, which might be fine if you never plan to use
> the rest interceptor
> 2015-10-08 13:28:21,826 ERROR [http-bio-8080-exec-10]
> providers.InterceptorBuilder (InterceptorBuilder.java:76) - Unable
> to load config class org.apache.struts2.rest.ContentTypeInterceptor
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationException: Caught
> Exception while registering Interceptor class
> org.apache.struts2.rest.ContentTypeInterceptor

com.opensymphony.xwork2.factory.DefaultInterceptorFactory.buildInterceptor
> (DefaultInterceptorFactory.java:69)
~[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at com.opensymphony.xwork2.ObjectFactory.buildInterceptor
> (ObjectFactory.java:207) ~[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.InterceptorBuilder.constructInterceptorReference
> (InterceptorBuilder.java:71) [struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.lookupInterceptorReference
> (XmlConfigurationProvider.java:1130)
[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadInterceptorStack
> (XmlConfigurationProvider.java:962)
[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadInterceptorStacks
> (XmlConfigurationProvider.java:975)
[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadInterceptors
> (XmlConfigurationProvider.java:998)
[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.addPackage
> (XmlConfigurationProvider.java:537)
[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.buildPackageContext
> (XmlConfigurationProvider.java:671)
[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.addPackage
> (XmlConfigurationProvider.java:525)
[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at

com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.providers.XmlConfigurationProvider.loadPackages
> [...]
>     at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2451) ~
> [?:1.7.0_15]
>     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1810) ~[?:1.7.0_15]
>     at com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.addInjectors
> (ContainerImpl.java:94) ~[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$1.create
> (ContainerImpl.java:75) ~[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$1.create
> (ContainerImpl.java:71) ~[struts2-core-2.5-BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.util.ReferenceCache
> $CallableCreate.call(ReferenceCache.java:155) ~[struts2-core-2.5-
> BETA2.jar:2.5-BETA2]
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun
> (FutureTask.java:334) ~[?:1.7.0_15]
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
~[?:1.7.0_15]
> [...]
> But I don't had in mind that it then needs the rest plugin as a
dependency.

> This is already reverted if you would use the current SNAPSHOT.
> If you would like to use the BETA2 version you can only add the rest
plugin
> to your dependencies,
> this does not mean that you are required to use it.
>
> Bets Regards
>
> Johannes

> web: http://www.jgeppert.com
> twitter: http://twitter.com/jogep

> > PS : All is OK if I use 17/07/2015  09:56            24 583
> > struts2-bean-validation-plugin-2.5-BETA1.jarThis one is OK
> > Another log
> > oct. 08, 2015 9:24:30 AM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
> > filterStart
> > SEVERE: Exception au démarrage du filtre struts2
> > Unable to load configuration. - [unknown location]
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:488)
> >    at
> > org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.InitOperations.initDispatcher
> (InitOperations.java:75)
> >    at
> >
> org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.filter.StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.init
> (StrutsPrepareAndExecuteFilter.java:57)
> >    at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.initFilter
> (ApplicationFilterConfig.java:278)
> >    at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.getFilter
> (ApplicationFilterConfig.java:259)
> >    at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.setFilterDef
> (ApplicationFilterConfig.java:383)
> >    at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterConfig.<init>
> (ApplicationFilterConfig.java:104)
> >    at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.filterStart
> (StandardContext.java:4650)
> >    at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal
> (StandardContext.java:5306)
> >    at
org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
> >    at
> > org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal
> (ContainerBase.java:901)
> >    at

org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:877)
> [...]
> >    at
> > org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run
> (JIoEndpoint.java:312)
> >    at
> > java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker
> (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
> >    at
> > java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run
> (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
> >    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)
> > Caused by: Unable to load configuration. - [unknown location]
> >    at
> >
> com.opensymphony.xwork2.config.ConfigurationManager.getConfiguration
> (ConfigurationManager.java:70)
> >    at

org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.getContainer(Dispatcher.java:894)
> >    at
> > org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init_PreloadConfiguration
org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher.init(Dispatcher.java:475)

https://github.com/apache/struts-examples/tree/master/bean-validationWith