struts-user mailing list archives

From "punter " <p_saurab...@rediffmail.com>
Subject After migrating to struts 2.3.24 from struts 2.1.8, no response to action on login page
Date Fri, 08 Jan 2016 06:52:30 GMT

My application displays the login page, but cannot login. On the login page, user enters the
username and password but on pressing the login button nothing happens.
We have in our jsp :&nbsp;&lt;s:form id="loginForm" name="loginForm" action="login"
namespace="/framework"&gt;
The struts-framework.xml file has the action defined as follows:&nbsp;&lt;action name="login"
class="com.abc.action.framework.LoginAction" method="loginCheck"&gt; &lt;/action&gt;
In our logs we get the Request start for the action framework/login.action , but no response
is obtained thereafter and same is evident from the logs.
For reference I have included the following to my struts.xml after migrating struts to 2.3.24
:&lt;constant name="struts.enable.DynamicMethodInvocation" value="true" /&gt;
Thanks