struts-user mailing list archives

From "Xu, Hui@DCSS" <Hui...@dcss.ca.gov>
Subject RE: Struts 1 & Struts 2 coexist question
Date Mon, 04 Jan 2016 19:52:36 GMT
Question modified:
We are planning to migrate our application written in Struts 1 to Struts 2. We want to have
Struts 1 and Struts 2 coexist as we migrate our application. We have a few pages that need
to share state. Currently this is implemented in Struts 1 by defining a conversation.

1.       How do we implement this in Struts 2?

2.       If we create some new pages in Struts 2 and older pages use Struts 1, can Struts1
and Struts2 can share/pass session information between them?

From: Xu, Hui@DCSS
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 11:30 AM
To: 'user@struts.apache.org'
Subject: Struts 1 & Struts 2 coexist question

We are planning to migrate our application written in Struts 1 to Struts 2. We want to have
Struts 1 and Struts 2 coexist as we migrate our application. We have a few pages that need
to share state. Currently this is implemented in Struts 1 by defining a conversation. How
do we implement this in Struts 2? Can Struts1 and Struts2 can share/pass session information
between them?

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized
interception, review, use or disclosure is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including
the Electronic Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender and destroy all copies of the communication.