struts-user mailing list archives

From José Antonio Delgado Trujillo <jadt...@gmail.com>
Subject Specific Exception Handling
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2016 20:13:37 GMT
In the example of exception - handling explains how to configure an
specific exception for an action.

It is simple, only write the exception-mapping into the action node. But i
don't know how it works and why we need two result nodes.

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

I understood that if the method throwSecurityException of the Register
class throws SecurityBreachException, the action returns the result login
and then it redirects to login.jsp but:

   - In which part of the app use the URL action actionspecificexeption?
   - If the method throwsSecurityException always throws
   SecurityBreachException why do we need the other result?

--
Un saludo,
José A.