struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Change ACCEPTED_PATTERN in CookieInterceptor
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2016 06:28:04 GMT
> Hello,
>    I have an issue with Strus 2.3.24.1 where my cookies are not being
> accepted and populated to the action because the regular expression for the
> values does not admit the character %. I'm trying to override the regular
> expression, but is not clear how that can be done thorugh the configuration
> file. The only option seems to be extending the interceptor. Is that
> correct?

You are right, it isn't documented but you must investigate the code :\

You have two options, use the below constants (the naming is obvious),
they accept comma separated RegExs

struts.override.excludedPatterns
struts.override.acceptedPatterns

struts.additional.excludedPatterns
struts.additional.acceptedPatterns

but setting these constants will also affect ParametersInterceptor
which can be dangerous as you want to allow %.

Second option is to use 'acceptCookieNames' parameter (as well comma
separated RegExs) but this probably won't be enough as you cannot
override excluded patterns in the same way. What about defining
'excludeCookieNames' parameter to override exclude patterns? Then it
will be available in 2.3.25

Regards
--
Ɓukasz