struts-user mailing list archives

From Timmy <ts.resustu...@x76.eu>
Subject User (session) specific number formatting which overrides Locale
Date Fri, 13 May 2016 06:49:32 GMT
Hello!
I understand I can support different locale for users using the
I18nInterceptor and the request_locale parameter.

Is there a similar solution for "Number Formatting"?

A number of users have expressed they wish to see 4 decimals instead of
only 2, and I can not find a good solution for this that only works for
this subset of users.

One idea I had was to set the number-format in a session, and then use
it (if it exist) for number formatting. But despite experiments, this
does not seem to work :/

Anyone have an idea what I can do?

Thank you.