struts-user mailing list archives

From Ken McWilliams <ken.mcwilli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts2-rest-plugin issues getting non-restful urls to cooperate
Date Fri, 27 May 2016 15:41:25 GMT
I got it working but I think the documentation could be made with more
"hand holding". I'll post a "How to set up struts2 with conventions and
both restful and non-restful urls". Then self-answer  the question this
weekend with all the configuration and project set-up steps and then post
the link here for review, in-case there are any differences/recommendations
in setup.