struts-user mailing list archives

From José Antonio Delgado Trujillo <jadt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to load configuration
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 16:40:05 GMT
>How did you deploy your app to Wildfly? Looks like there is no such
>class in WAR/EAR
I usually choose between two things:

   - run on the server -- in the Eclipse IDE Mars2
   - maven/install and then add the war in the serverRuntime -- in the IDE

Sure the war is deployed but i think is malformed when i saw the trace
(file attached) i found Dispatcher initialization failed.

My pom was created by cero adding the dependencies and some building
comparing POM's archetype struts.

I can't see any strange so i am blocked!!!

> Linea Nueve>donde verysimple.jsp?Linea Nueve>where is verysimple.jsp?
verysimple.jso is in under folder src/main//webapp/WEB-INF/jsps

Thanks Lukasz and Martin

Regards
José A.