struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Brin <ab...@digitalantiquity.org>
Subject Re: interfaces with default methods on actions
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2016 13:40:03 GMT
It would be great if we could remove ASM3.  My naive investigation suggests
that both ASM 3 and ASM 5 share some of the same clases in the same package
structure which are likely the cause of some of our issues. If it really is
that one class, it shouldn't be to complex.  Regarding Spring and ASM --
spring repackages ASM under their own class path to avoid some of the
compatibility change/issues:

(historic)
http://docs.spring.io/spring/docs/3.2.x/spring-framework-reference/html/migration-3.2.html
(current)