struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Brin <ab...@digitalantiquity.org>
Subject Re: Struts2 initial page loading time
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 15:05:49 GMT
In your spring configuration, what packages are you scanning?  It could be that you’re not
limiting things to just your package tree. For example, in our spring @Configuration class,
we have the following:

@ComponentScan(basePackages = { "org.tdar" },
        excludeFilters = {
                @Filter(type = FilterType.ASSIGNABLE_TYPE,
                        value = {
                                SimpleAppConfiguration.class
                        })
        })

Adam Brin
Director of Technology, Digital Antiquity
480.965.1278