struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts2 (2.3.16) upgrade failure - No mapping found for dependency 'actionPackages'
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 16:04:11 GMT

> Hi,
> Using Struts2 and Spring combination for web Project.
> Build and Dependency env is Maven
> I upgraded libraries from Struts 2.0.11 to 2.3.16 and getting following error. Can't
think of any missing dependency can you please point out?

> Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.DependencyException:
com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$MissingDependencyException: No mapping found
for dependency [type=java.lang.String, name='actionPackages'] in public void org.apache.struts2.config.ClasspathPackageProvider.setActionPackages(java.lang.String).
>                 at com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl.inject(ContainerImpl.java:502)
>                 at com.opensymphony.xwork2.inject.ContainerImpl$7.call(ContainerImpl.java:539)

Did you change DTD in struts.xml as well to match 2.3? Did you include
the Convention Plugin instead of the Codebehind plugin which is
deprecated?

Regards
--
Ɓukasz