struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dhamelia, Krunal" <Krunal.Dhame...@tdsecurities.com>
Subject RE: Redirect URLs have class names added after the action name with # or !
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2016 14:54:19 GMT
Question: How do you define "nextAction"? Is it a String like "homeAction"?
Ans: yes I define it as a string which is anaction name  "/welcome.action"

Thanks and Regards,
Krunal Dhamelia
Consultant | TD Securities Technology Solutions| TD Securities
130 Adelaide St W – 9th floor, Toronto, Ont, M5H 3P5
desk: 416 944 6187  cell: 647 835 3067
e-mail: krunal.dhamelia@tdsecurities.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Lukasz Lenart [mailto:lukaszlenart@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 1:06 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Redirect URLs have class names added after the action name with # or !

> Hi Lukaz,
> I am really stuck with this issue. I tried on WebSphere Application Server and this issue
is not there only on JBOSS I am getting this.

> But the problem, when Struts is redirecting using action redirect that time only I get
this problem, I have manual redirect response.sendredirect from my filter does not cause the
same behavior neither Spring filter redirect.

> Does this ring any bell?

Nope, not at all. You are the first person reporting such issue. Maybe you have a custom interceptor
that does something funky - really hard to fifure out what's wrong.

>>                 <action name="logonSuccessful" method="logonSuccessful" class="logonAction">
>>                         <result name="input" type="tiles">login</result>
>>                         <result name="next" type="redirect">
>>                                 <param name="location">${nextAction}</param>
>>                         </result>
>>                         <result type="redirect" name="spring_security">
>>                                 <param name="location">j_spring_security_check?j_username=${username}</param>
>>                         </result>
>>                 </action>

How do you define "nextAction"? Is it a String like "homeAction"?

Regards
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/