struts-user mailing list archives

From Rajvinder Pal <rajvinder....@gmail.com>
Subject How to disable character like Tilt(~) in the Action Name
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2016 12:00:46 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I am trying to access the URL in the browser like below:-

1.) http://localhost:9084/myportal/login.do
2.) http://localhost:9084/myportal/~login.do

struts.xml entry:-

<action name="login" class="com.UserLoginAction">
<interceptor-ref name="my-stack">
<param name="validation.excludeMethods">execute</param>
</interceptor-ref>
<result name="showLogin">/jsp/userlogin/loginPage.jsp</result>
</action>

I am able to get the login page using both the URLs. I don't want to get
the result  using second URL. PLease let me know if i need any
configuration so that framework should not try to map ~login  to login in
the struts.xml

Regards,
Rajvinder