struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: convention plugin struts.xml interceptors
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2016 19:58:29 GMT
<ronald.a.andersen@gmail.com>:
> My actions are working fine by following the convention rules - no struts.xml required;
I need to configure a custom interceptor, so struts.xml is required. As soon as I add the
struts.xml, the following exception is returned:

> Oct 30, 2016 1:54:22 PM org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher error
> SEVERE: Exception occurred during processing request: No result defined for action net.codejava.struts.LoginAction
and result success
> No result defined for action net.codejava.struts.LoginAction and result success
>
> How can the struts.xml be configured to ignore the action or how can the convention plugin
override the struts.xml? Do not want to add the LoginAction to the struts.xml

Can you post content of your struts.xml? I think you have defined a
main package and that's why such action isn't available.

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/