struts-user mailing list archives

From "ronald.a.andersen@gmail.com"<ronald.a.ander...@gmail.com>
Subject convention plugin struts.xml interceptors
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2016 17:59:24 GMT
My actions are working fine by following the convention rules - no struts.xml required; I need
to configure a custom interceptor, so struts.xml is required. As soon as I add the struts.xml,
the following exception is returned:

Oct 30, 2016 1:54:22 PM org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.Dispatcher error
SEVERE: Exception occurred during processing request: No result defined for action net.codejava.struts.LoginAction
and result success
No result defined for action net.codejava.struts.LoginAction and result success

How can the struts.xml be configured to ignore the action or how can the convention plugin
override the struts.xml? Do not want to add the LoginAction to the struts.xml

Struts2 version->struts2-core-2.3.15.1