struts-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Cheng <li...@christophercheng.com>
Subject integrating struts2 with a CMS
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2017 06:21:09 GMT
I have a request from my client to integrate a CMS into an existing application using Struts/Tiles2
or SiteMesh for presentation.

Could I integrate a JCR compatible CMS into tiles2? For example, is it possible to have something
like this?

<definition name="index" template="/jsp/myapp/layout/layout.jsp">
    <put-attribute name="navigationBar" type="jcr" value="${requestScope.document.html}"/>
    <put-attribute name="header" value="/jsp/myapp/layout/header.jsp"/>
    <put-attribute name="footer" value="/jsp/myapp/layout/footer.jsp"/>
</definition>

That means some of the pages, we use jsp and some of the pages, the contents are retrieved
from CMS?