struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts 2.3.31 is excluding generic object.
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 19:30:49 GMT
> Hi,
>
> My Action class  returns generic object and It was working fine with struts 2.3.16 but
after upgrading with struts 2.3.31. It is excluding generic object.
> I found <constant name="struts.excludedClasses"> constant in struts-default.xml
while searching. Here java.lang.Object is excluded. My concern is if I am overriding this
constant in my struts.xml file after removing java.lang.Object .Will it have a huge impact
on security?

What do you mean by "returns a generic object"?

Regards
--
Ɓukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/