struts-user mailing list archives

From "Anurag kumar"<anurag.piyus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2.3.31 is excluding generic object.
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 10:28:42 GMT

On 2017-02-02 01:00 (+0530), Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlenart@apache.org> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > My Action class  returns generic object and It was working fine with struts 2.3.16
but after upgrading with struts 2.3.31. It is excluding generic object.
> > I found <constant name="struts.excludedClasses"> constant in struts-default.xml
while searching. Here java.lang.Object is excluded. My concern is if I am overriding this
constant in my struts.xml file after removing java.lang.Object .Will it have a huge impact
on security?

> What do you mean by "returns a generic object"?
>

> Regards
> --
> Łukasz
> + 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

I have created generic Action variable i.e. T model , which I am using in struts.xml to resolve
my dynamic results.

Thanks,
Anurag