struts-user mailing list archives

From "Chunduru, Krishnachaithanya" <Krishnachaithanya.Chund...@broadridge.com>
Subject Apache Struts Vulnerability - CVE-2017-9791
Date Sun, 23 Jul 2017 12:20:42 GMT
Hi All,

Can someone please confirm if Apache 2.4.10 is vulnerable to the CVE-2017-9791.

We came to know that Apache which is having Apache Struts version 2.3.x with Struts 1 plugin
and Struts 1 action is highly vulnerable . If exploited, this vulnerability would allow a
remote code execution attack.

I tired checking in the MANIFEST.MF file, where is the implementation version shows v.1.1.
how to resolve this issue, can we upgrade the struts? Thank you.

Regards,
Krishna

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended
recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the message
and any attachments from your system.