struts-user mailing list archives

From Adam Brin <ab...@digitalantiquity.org>
Subject Re: Multipart fixes in 2.5.12 and non-file payloads
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2017 15:21:12 GMT
Our build testing is automated, so if it’s a matter of pulling in a maven artifact and kicking
off a build, i’m willing. Otherwise, I’m happy to share a bit of what we do on the testing
front to integrate into the automated testing that’s part of struts.

Adam Brin
Director of Technology, Digital Antiquity
480.965.1278