struts-user mailing list archives

From sreekanth <sreekanth.n...@egovernments.org>
Subject Re: Iusse in BigDecimal conversion after upgrading from 2.5.10.1 to 2.5.13
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 07:15:00 GMT
thanks Yasser, let me setup a sample too. I already went through fixes
introduced at WW-4581 as well and ran a test against it and found that's not
the reason for this behavior rather something related to form field binding.

Here i'm adding your finding which i too believe the root cause for this new
behavior.

*
2.5.13. But now I also tested 2.5.10.1 and get following warn when try
to set empty string value to a BigDecimal:

Unexpected Exception caught setting 'myList[0].crAmt' on 'class
me.zamani.yasser.ww_convention.actions.MyBigDecimalList: Error setting
expression 'myList[0].crAmt' with value ['', ]
*

--
Sent from: http://struts.1045723.n5.nabble.com/Struts-User-f3426046.html