struts-user mailing list archives

From Burton Rhodes <burtonrho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extending StrutsTypeConverter :: How to detect specific type of "Class toClass"?
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 10:11:34 GMT
Lukasz - yes.  The checkbox.ftl was overridden using the technique you
linked to.  For my case, I just performed the "simple" theme modification.
However, after looking at the other checkbox.ftl files - it appears they
just include the /simple/checkbox.ftl file - so the code change is only
required in one place.  I will file a JIRA.

Thanks to you both for your help.