struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Decimal digits change when upgrading from 2.5.10.1 to 2.5.12
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 05:29:11 GMT
> Hi!
> I noticed a behaviour change when migrating the referenced versions.
> I know that there were changes about this (https://struts.apache.org/
> docs/version-notes-2512.html).
> I need to change the MaximumFractionDigits GLOBALLY, for example, from 3 to
> 10.
> Is there a recommended way to do this (the "struts way")?

Sorry but I don't think so it is possible now. You have three options:
- re-implement NumberConverter based on built-in version and override
"convertToBigDecimal" method and then register it with
"struts.converter.number"
- implement your own global BigDecimal converter
- request a change via JIRA

Regards
--
Ɓukasz