struts-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From fullmit...@lycos.com
Subject CDI Plugin example does not work in 2.5.14.1
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2018 20:56:11 GMT
Hello!
I am attempting to deploy the CDI Plugin example found here:

http://struts.apache.org/plugins/cdi/

on Weblogic 12.1.3.  When I use Struts 2.5.12, the application deploys 
fine.  When I deploy using Struts 2.5.14.1, I receive the following 
error:

<Jan 17, 2018 3:36:16 PM EST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149265> <Failure

occurred in the execution of deployment request w
ith ID "1051870189008960" for task "10". Error is: 
"weblogic.application.ModuleException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentExcep
tion"
weblogic.application.ModuleException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
at 
weblogic.application.internal.ExtensibleModuleWrapper.activate(ExtensibleModuleWrapper.java:123)
at 
weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.activate(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:114)
at 
weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$2.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:195)
at 
weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$2.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:190)
at 
weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:42)
Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
Caused By: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
at com.bea.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.bea.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
at 
weblogic.application.utils.annotation.ClassInfoImpl.<init>(ClassInfoImpl.java:92)
at 
weblogic.application.utils.annotation.ClassInfoImpl.<init>(ClassInfoImpl.java:84)
at 
weblogic.application.utils.annotation.ClassfinderClassInfos.getClassInfoFromSource(ClassfinderClassInfos.java
:325)
Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
> 
<Jan 17, 2018 3:36:16 PM EST> <Error> <Deployer> <BEA-149202> 
<Encountered an exception while attempting to commit the 9
task for the application "StrutsCDI".>
<Jan 17, 2018 3:36:16 PM EST> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149004> 
<Failures were detected while initiating deploy task for
application "StrutsCDI".>
<Jan 17, 2018 3:36:16 PM EST> <Warning> <Deployer> <BEA-149078> <Stack

trace for message 149004
weblogic.application.ModuleException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
at 
weblogic.application.internal.ExtensibleModuleWrapper.activate(ExtensibleModuleWrapper.java:123)
at 
weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.activate(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:114)
at 
weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$2.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:195)
at 
weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$2.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:190)
at 
weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:42)
Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
Caused By: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
at com.bea.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
at com.bea.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
at 
weblogic.application.utils.annotation.ClassInfoImpl.<init>(ClassInfoImpl.java:92)
at 
weblogic.application.utils.annotation.ClassInfoImpl.<init>(ClassInfoImpl.java:84)
at 
weblogic.application.utils.annotation.ClassfinderClassInfos.getClassInfoFromSource(ClassfinderClassInfos.java
:325)
Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace


My Maven pom.xml is as follows (i deploy by copying the WAR file from 
the build directory into the Weblogic domain's autodeploy directory):

<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0" 
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
   xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd">
   <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
   <groupId>org.eclevelandclinic</groupId>
   <artifactId>StrutsCDI</artifactId>
   <packaging>war</packaging>
   <version>1.0</version>
   <name>Struts CDI Webapp</name>
   <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>

   <dependencies>
     <dependency>
       <groupId>junit</groupId>
       <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
       <version>3.8.1</version>
       <scope>test</scope>
     </dependency>
     <dependency>
       <groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
       <artifactId>struts2-core</artifactId>
       <version>${struts.version}</version>
   </dependency>
     <dependency>
         <groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
         <artifactId>struts2-cdi-plugin</artifactId>
         <version>${struts.version}</version>
     </dependency>
     <dependency>
         <groupId>javax.enterprise</groupId>
         <artifactId>cdi-api</artifactId>
         <version>1.0-SP1</version>
         <scope>provided</scope>
     </dependency>
     <dependency>
     	<groupId>org.apache.logging.log4j</groupId>
     	<artifactId>log4j-core</artifactId>
     	<version>2.9.1</version>
     </dependency>
   </dependencies>

     <properties>
         <java.version>1.8</java.version>
         <!-- 2.5.14. appears to be broken
         <struts.version>2.5.12</struts.version>-->
         <struts.version>2.5.14.1</struts.version>
     </properties>

   <build>
     <finalName>StrutsCDI</finalName>
   </build>
</project>


Thanks for looking at my problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@struts.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@struts.apache.org


Mime
View raw message