struts-user mailing list archives

From Britta Katzenbach <katzenb...@liwa.de>
Subject Re: Allowed methods
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2018 09:50:58 GMT
struts.xml:

<package name="default" extends="tiles-default"  namespace="/„ >
	…
	<global-allowed-methods>abort,execute,search,reset,download,refresh,delegate,forward,release,saveComments</global-allowed-methods>
</package>

Java:

@AllowedMethods(value = {"changeLanguage", "deleteAttachment", "uploadMailAttachment"})
public class SpecifyMailTask extends AbstractTask {

@AllowedMethods(value = {"saveInputAndSuccess"})
public abstract class AbstractTask extends AbstractBasicJbpmTask implements ModelDriven<TaskModel>,
Preparable {…}

@AllowedMethods(value = { "abort", "cancel", "claim", "claimAndStart", "claimAndSkip", "complete",
"delegate", "forward",
        "incomplete", "release", "skipAndComplete", "start", "suspend", "uploadTaskAttachment"})
public abstract class AbstractBasicJbpmTask extends AbstractCrmAction implements ModelDriven<TaskModel>,
Preparable {…}

This it would look like, if we could use inheritance. In others cases we have one or more
layer of inheritance more.

Regards,

Britta Katzenbach

e-Mail: katzenbach@liwa.de
Tel. +49 30 27019889

Dr. Lippke & Dr. Wagner GmbH
Nassauische Str. 25
10717 Berlin
Tel./Fax: +49 30 2147309-0 / 2

Geschäftsführer: Dr. Andreas Lippke und Florian Schlittgen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin HRB 25607