struts-user mailing list archives

From Britta Katzenbach <katzenb...@liwa.de>
Subject Allowed methods
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2018 08:31:33 GMT
Hello!

we migrated a project to struts 2.5. Therefore we had to add the allowed methods to the actions.
We use a bit of inheritance in the action and would appreciate, if the allowed methods would
be inherited as well. We tried as well to define some additional allowed methods on certain
packages. But this works only if I do not add methods directly on a certain action class.
Is there a reason why allowed methods are not inherited? Why can I not add allowed methods
to all actions in the package and add special methods on certain actions?

Best regards,

Britta Katzenbach