struts-user mailing list archives

From José Antonio Delgado Trujillo <jadt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: validation checkboxlist
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2018 19:04:34 GMT
Thanks a lot Lukasz,

I had the same like the example except the expression of the validation.
I misunderstood the param-name=“expression” - It was the expression to evaluate!!! (i
was thinking about the expression to fail the validation)

>> <param-name=“expression”>[!CDATA[#personBean.levels.length==0]]>></param>

<para-name=“expression”>[!CDATA[personBean.levels.length > 0]]>></param>

Unfortunately it still doesn’t work and i don’t any idea why the form display always the
error message.

Un saludo,
José A.