struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CDI Plugin example does not work in 2.5.14.1
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2018 08:17:11 GMT
It's probably because we have switched to the latest ASM 5.2 version
[1] but looks like Weblogic uses (repackaged one -
"com.bea.objectweb.asm") an old version of ASM. I think you should
request Oracle support for a solution, maybe they have a patch for the
Weblogic or try to downgrade version used in Struts.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-4826

> On 1/18/2018 12:26 AM, fullmitten@lycos.com wrote:
>>
>> Caused By: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException
>> at com.bea.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
>> at com.bea.objectweb.asm.ClassReader.<init>(Unknown Source)
>> at
>>
>> weblogic.application.utils.annotation.ClassInfoImpl.<init>(ClassInfoImpl.java:92)
>

>> at
>>
>> weblogic.application.utils.annotation.ClassInfoImpl.<init>(ClassInfoImpl.java:84)
>

>> at
>>
>> weblogic.application.utils.annotation.ClassfinderClassInfos.getClassInfoFromSource(ClassfinderClassInfos.java
>

>> :325)
>> Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace
>

> Could you see log file for complete stacktrace and post here? Is it same
> as [1]?
>
> [1] https://issues-test.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-2124
>
> Hello,
> I apologize if this message does not get threaded correctly.  I subscribed
> to the forum in digest mode, so I did not get the previous message to reply
> to.
> The full stack trace I received is below.  It is similar, but not identical
> to the stack trace in the Jira issue.
> I tried changing the version of Log4J to 2.8.2 as suggested in the link
> above and still received the same stack exception.
> Thanks again for the help.
>
> ####<Jan 18, 2018 10:01:35 AM EST> <Warning> <Deployer> <AC23ITD0WC2155D>
> <eccAdmin> <[STANDBY] ExecuteThread: '1' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default
> (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1516287695350>
<BEA-149078> <Stack