struts-user mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unknown Error From JSON-Plugin
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2018 16:09:52 GMT

On 1/3/2018 10:47 AM, sreekanth wrote:
> I have a view page for displaying some already persisted data, this page most
> of the time loads without any error (with the same set of data) and rarely
> throws the exception which i have shared here. 75% time i've experienced
> this exception when there is class reload happens (as a part of hot
> deployment)

OK, let's see what news here and finish it :)

Could you please add following conf to your current conf ...

package me.zamani.yasser.ww_convention.actions;

import org.apache.struts2.json.JSONWriter;

import java.lang.reflect.Field;
import java.lang.reflect.Modifier;

public class ReflectionAction {
     private String result;
     public String getResult() {
         return result;
     }
     public String execute(){
         try {
             Field f =
JSONWriter.class.getDeclaredField("ENUM_AS_BEAN_DEFAULT");
             result = Modifier.toString(f.getModifiers());
         } catch (NoSuchFieldException e) {
             result = e.getMessage();
         }
         return "success";
     }
}

<%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=UTF-8" %>
<head>
     <title>hello</title>
     <s:head />
</head>

<h1><s:property value="result"/></h1>

<action name="reflection"
class="me.zamani.yasser.ww_convention.actions.ReflectionAction">
	<result name="success">WEB-INF/content/reflection-success.jsp</result>
</action>

Then when this issue occurred, browse
http://yourIp:yourPort/yourContextPath/reflection and tell me what you
see, please?