struts-user mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Struts 2.5.x support above Java 8
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2018 12:25:03 GMT
Hi Paul,

I'm pleased to announce it seems we were able to add both java 9 and 11 supports into Struts
2.5.19. Could you please wait for its release and then tests the bits? It currently can pass
all tests with all jdks (see [1]) but it's so great if you will be able to test it in production
also.

Regards.

[1] https://travis-ci.org/apache/struts/builds/456910100