struts-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Götz <s.go...@inform-technology.de>
Subject Re: Java 11 support
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2019 07:01:35 GMT
I agree with Lukasz.
That's the way to do it.

Am 24.01.2019 um 07:58 schrieb Lukasz Lenart:
> śr., 23 sty 2019 o 15:49 Yasser Zamani <yasserzamani@apache.org> napisał(a):
>> I'm not sure if I get your point correctly but I didn't change `target` in [1].
>>
>> If you meant the user's itself java 11 compiled classes structure, to double verify
if it works, with [1]'s local branch with a few local changes into showcase app, I compiled
showcase app into a war file with JDK11. Inside the war file, I verified that showcase classes
are compiled with JDK11 and WEB-INF\lib\struts-convention-plugin.jar classes are compiled
with JDK7 (via viewing their .class files first 8 bytes) i.e. similar to Sebastian case. I
then deployed that war into tomcat starting with java 11. I saw it launched with no error
and I saw it's bean-validation-example.action (a convention configured action) works fine.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sebastian Götz

iNFORM Technology GmbH
Niederlassung Albstadt
Berliner Straße 24
72458 Albstadt-Ebingen

Tel: +49 7431 9816090
Fax: +49 7431 9816092
s.goetz@inform-technology.de <mailto:s.goetz@inform-technology.de>
http://www.inform-technology.de/

Zentrale Stockach:
Bodenseeallee 18
D-78333 Stockach
Tel: +49 7771 9282 494

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Heinz Roth | Handelsregister: HRB
715948, Amtsgericht Freiburg | USt-ID Nr.: DE312290945

E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie

e-mail is strictly forbidden.