struts-user mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Java 11 support
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 08:37:19 GMT
Hi Sebastian,

Yes the release will be ready this month hopefully this week already ☺

Kind Regards.

From: Sebastian Götz <s.goetz@inform-technology.de>
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 10:51 AM
To: Yasser Zamani <yasserzamani@apache.org>
Subject: Re: Java 11 support

Hi Yasser,

sure! We are not in a hurry :-) but really looking forward to this release. I tried with the
2.5.18 yesterday.
But then I will await the 2.5.20 release with pleasure.

I know this sort of question sucks but will the release be ready this month already or will
it take somewhat longer.

Kind regards,

Sebastian