struts-user mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Java 11 support
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2019 07:35:09 GMT

Hi Ɓukasz,

I would prefer to allow user to optionally override the default Opcodes.ASM5 via a constant
in struts.xml e.g. <constant name="struts.convention.asmapi" value=" Opcodes.ASM7"/>,
Or more better, to think if it's possible to determine it at runtime via user's runtime context
e.g. java version. Wdyt?

Kind Regards.