struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: EmptyStackException after upgrading Struts 2.3 to 2.5
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2019 18:07:29 GMT
wt., 29 sty 2019 o 12:04 Yasser Zamani <yasserzamani@apache.org> napisał(a):
> Yes I recently learnt it but I always logically had this assumption: When bean A needs
bean B to be injected and B's type is `prototype`, then Struts internal injection cycle always
re-inject a new instance of B into A regardless if A's type is `singleton` or `prototype`.
So I missed this case :( and Ach, you're right, I now can retain my high concurrent test was
on JSONResult not JSONInterceptor :(

That would be true if interceptors were re-created on every request. I
think each DI works in the same way - you won't get a new instance
injections if the parent is a singleton

Regards
--
Łukasz