struts-user mailing list archives

From Paul Zepernick <Paul.Zepern...@healthsmart.com>
Subject RE: Java 11 support
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2019 12:53:51 GMT
I can confirm that this was the same error I was seeing when trying Java 11 using Struts 2.5.18.
 It is happening in the convention pluggin on the startup of the server when it scans for
actions to configure Struts.  It is not a compile issue, but happening at runtime.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Sebastian Götz <s.goetz@inform-technology.de>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 3:30 AM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: Re: Java 11 support

NOTICE: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click links or open
attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

In the end: yes. Although we are building with ANT and IVY.
But the compiler levels are specified as 11, yes.

I do not know how to do it with maven. But it woul dbe relevant for the tests of the convention
plugin to analyse some Struts2 action class with class version 55.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sebastian Götz

iNFORM Technology GmbH
Niederlassung Albstadt
Berliner Straße 24
72458 Albstadt-Ebingen

Tel: +49 7431 9816090
Fax: +49 7431 9816092
s.goetz@inform-technology.de <mailto:s.goetz@inform-technology.de>
https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.inform-technology.de%2F&amp;data=02%7C01%7CPaul.Zepernick%40healthsmart.com%7Cc78b0160c9634fa0556f08d67d1f37a9%7C2ce547c5e80a40628a56f25adceefb52%7C0%7C1%7C636833970376493460&amp;sdata=N8iSyqBh0pmpCN2hMkS8DlPzT6oIilTAsJpWxvaxaew%3D&amp;reserved=0

Zentrale Stockach:
Bodenseeallee 18
D-78333 Stockach
Tel: +49 7771 9282 494

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Heinz Roth | Handelsregister: HRB 715948, Amtsgericht Freiburg
| USt-ID Nr.: DE312290945

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie
nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren

recipient (or have received this e-mail in
error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.
Disclaimer: This communication and any files transmitted with it may contain information that
is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is strictly prohibited.
If you received this communication in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy
the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.