struts-user mailing list archives

From Yasser Zamani <yasserzam...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Jboss 7.2 gives 404 after deployment
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2019 05:52:02 GMT

What about http://localhost:8080/learning-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT/listUser or http://localhost:8080/listUser.
I don't have experience with Jboss but in tomcat we can open /manager and see what's going
with webapps. Does Jboss have similar thing? In general I think you should discover in which
context path the app is deployed? Is it started at all?

Kind Regards.