struts-user mailing list archives

From shonlevin1234@gmail.com <shonlevin1...@gmail.com>
Subject Mapping struts.xml actions to their full URL
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2019 12:15:24 GMT
As part of security tests we are doing, I have to map the actions appears in struts.xml to
their full URLs. I know to connect between the namespace and the action name of every action
from struts.xml, but how can I know which servlet refers to each action?

For example, this is my struts.xml file-

<package name="mypackage" namespace="/barspace">
    <action name="bar" class="mypackage.simpleAction">
        <result name="success" type="dispatcher">bar2.jsp</result>
    </action>
</package>

I know that the URL contains the path "/barspace/bar.action" but how can I build the rest
of the URL (with the servlet prefix as well)?