struts-user mailing list archives

From edmound.hubbard.oildex@gmail.com <edmound.hubbard.oil...@gmail.com>
Subject No Form Found under '' in locale 'en_CA'. A Form Must be defined in the Commons Validator configuration...
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2019 14:11:44 GMT
Morning,

I am running into an issue, first let me give you a high level of the problem.

Main Site:  When accessing website users are able to click a button which will trigger a series
of Strut actions and take that user to a confirmation page.  Everything works as it should.

Now our new scenario is a user who is coming from another web application is navigating to
a new Strut Action within the Main Site, which hooks up to the workflow process when someone
clicks on the button within the Main Site. but even though it goes through all the same strut
actions when it comes to the building of the JSP page I get the error as mentioned in the
Subject.

Both have called the last strut:
<action path="/prepareDocument*Approval"
  type="com.openInvoice.invoice.web.action.InvoiceApprovalPrepareAction"
  scope="request"
  name="DocumentApprovalForm"
  parameter="{1}"
  validate="false">

The only difference I'm seeing is the button does a post, whereas the new entry point is a
GET.  Would that have anything to do with it?