struts-user mailing list archives

From Lukasz Lenart <lukaszlen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migration Help for angular2
Date Thu, 16 May 2019 07:03:33 GMT
wt., 14 maj 2019 o 16:50 Gopal, Siva Prakash (US - Mechanicsburg
Delivery) <sigopal@deloitte.com> napisał(a):
> Our current application is developed based on Strut2 with presentation layer as JSP.
We would like to upgrade presentation layer as responsive (Planning to use Angular 6) and
continue to reuse our backend code base (Strut2 as controller).

> On high-level, we understand that add JSON plugin https://struts.apache.org/plugins/json/
 to get all class level parameter in action class as json. But how to reuse chaining (one
action to another action class), validation method in action class, etc..

You can return validation errors via JSON as well [1] and chaining
will work as usual

[1] https://struts.apache.org/plugins/json/json-ajax-validation

Regards
--