struts-user mailing list archives

From "Gopal, Siva Prakash (US - Mechanicsburg Delivery)" <sigo...@DELOITTE.com>
Subject RE: Migration Help for angular2
Date Wed, 22 May 2019 06:21:23 GMT
Our Current Application as below structure

Config.xml

                <action name="credentials" class="CredentialsAction"

                                                method="loadForgotCredentials">

                                                <param name="anonymous">true</param>

                                                <result name="success">success.jsp</result>
-> jsp (tiles-def)

                                                <result name="passreset" type="chain">resetSubmit</result>
<!--chaining action-->

                </action>

                Action class

                class CredentialsAction{

                                private String username;

                                private String pwd;

                                public String loadForgotCredentials(){

                                                if(true){

                                                                return success;

                                                }else{

                                                                return passreset;

                                                }

                                }

                }

                Currently (http:\\localhost\Demo\credentials) it will render JSP or chaining
to another action class.

                What is best approach to change above structure to return as json response
for API call. Since i need to use that api call in angular code.

Let me know if further informationi is required.

Thanks,

Siva