struts-user mailing list archives

From FANG YAP <fangg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrade from struts 2.3.37 to struts 2.5.20 issue.
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2019 15:02:15 GMT
Hi,

The previous problem had been solved. I have another new issue regarding to
the Struts 2 JSF Plugin. I know that the "struts2-jsf-plugin.jar" was
removed and not supporting from Struts 2.5 onwards, how do we rectify
Struts-JSF-Plugin in our project as the project was extending jsf-default
in struts.xml. Any idea? And is there an alternative way to put the plugin
back in place?