struts-user mailing list archives

From Micael Carreira <mcarre...@itclinical.com>
Subject JSON plugin: filter fields in a Map with Lists
Date Tue, 24 Sep 2019 09:59:50 GMT
Hello,

In MyAction, I have the following instance variable:

     Map<String, List<MyObject>> result;

And MyObject has the following properties:

     MyObject
     |- interestingProperty
     |- notInterestingProperty

I want to return the action result as a JSON. So, in my struts
configuration I have:

     <action name="MyAction" method="execute" class="myAction">
         <result name="success" type="json">
             <param name="includeProperties">
                 result\..+$
             </param>
         </result>
     </action>

This returns all keys/values in result map. But I want to write a JSON
with only interestingProperty of each MyObject (which are in a list).

I've fiddled with the regular expression for a while, but could not find
a way to do it.

Is it possible to achieve what I need?

Thanks,

--
Email Signature
Micael Carreira

Rua Augusto Macedo, 12-B
1600-794 Lisbon - Portugal
t: +351 21 714 4500
www.itclinical.com
<http://www.itclinical.com&utm_source=mail&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=signature>

	Facebook icon <https://www.facebook.com/ITClinical> LinkedIn icon
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/itclinical>
The content of this email is confidential and intended for the recipient
specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of
this message with any third party, without a written consent of the
sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this
message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a
mistake does not occur in the future.